Needing only 30 square feet, the Mirage NEO has one of the smallest footprints of any underwater treadmill on the human market.
The all-in-one system houses the water and gear necessary for a fully functioning unit eliminating the need for the additional equipment and space required of typical aquatic treadmills. And, with the ability of the treadmill to pass through a standard doorway, this is the ideal option for installing in existing facilities where square footage is at a premium.
Don’t let price and space limit your options when it comes to choosing an underwater treadmill that makes sense for you. The Mirage NEO, cost-effective, space-saving hydrotherapy without compromise!
- Dual chambers for exercise and water storage
- Low door entry threshold
- Magnetic door locks
- Speeds from 0.5 to 5 mph in 0.1 mph increments
- Belt runs in both, forward and reverse directions.
- Foldable grab bars
- Programmable touch screen
- Energy efficient with power saver mode
- Easy lift treadmill belt for efficient maintenance
- Installs in the smallest of existing spaces
- Economical pricing
- No extra equipment required
- Designed for existing facilities and treatment areas
- Easily fits through doorways
- User-friendly to work with and maintain
- 3-year warranty
- 100% made in the USA
- Entry step
- Custom color
- UV/Ozone filtration
- Faster version
- Massage Wand
- Dual chamber unit – Includes treadmill chamber, entry chamber and equipment stand housing
- Dimensions – 108” L x 37” W x 58” H
- Usable belt – 34” L x 18” W
- Capacity – 400 gallons
- Electrical – 220V, 50 Amp, 60 Hz single phase
- Water – Cold water source to fill up chamber
- Drain – Recommended 2” drain but not required
- Space – 30 sq. ft.
- Floor loading – 3,000 lb.