The Mirage is a brand new product in the field of hydrotherapy and rehabilitation. H2O for Fitness introduces the Mirage as an innovative hydrotherapy treadmill. Along with aquatic rehabilitation, the Mirage can also be used for fitness training and weight control.The natural buoyancy of water provides a low impact but high intensity workout which is especially important for patients in ‘recovery’ mode. With adjustable water temperatures and water levels, the Mirage makes rehab, fitness training, or weight control a relaxing experience.
The new sleek look of the Mirage allows the treadmill to blend easily into its surroundings even in the most upscale clinics, hospitals, or homes.
The Mirage is designed for function but the designers at H2O for Fitness have kept in mind the maxim “simple is beautiful”. The Mirage is a high quality product that is beautiful, robust, convenient, and user friendly, for both, operator and patient. Being a proud underwater treadmill manufacturer, H2O for Fitness assures a complete hydrotherapeutic treatment for people of all ages and abilities.
With an attractive yet simple touch screen, the Mirage has shown itself to be a user’s delight. The Mirage comes with factory fitted ‘jets’ that are designed to increase resistance throughout a workout session. Additionally, the Mirage’s ‘easy lift’ feature makes cleaning under treadmill a breeze!
The Mirage has a powder coated frame which assures excellent durability. The Mirage comes pre-assembled, which allows for a quick ‘plug and play’ installation. The exercise chamber can easily be rolled through a standard door way, which makes future changes in location for the unit convenient and easy.
For gyms and physical therapy clinics, adding the Mirage as a commercial underwater treadmill makes sense because it is both, a highly profitable investment and a valuable asset that allows them to help people in need reach their fitness and rehabilitation goals.
Here is what our customers are saying….
Ask us for ROI calculation details
We’ll be happy to help you in understanding industry specific details so that you can spend less time in figuring out
the return on your investment and focus more on what you do best! Contact us to learn more about these details.
- Resistance Jets Option
- Resistance jets are a great enhancement to aquatic therapy, sports performance training, rehabilitation or deep tissue massage.
- The water pressure can be modified to various levels of flow in addition to configuring the jets in multiple directions.
- ENERGY SAVER MODE
- Powerful, reliable, quiet and energy efficient pumps.
- Programmable heater embedded with energy saver mode when not in use.
- Revolutionary Incline Feature
- Increase strength and cardiovascular fitness with the ability to incline the treadmill chamber, while the patient is exercising, via the push of a button.
- Automatically inclines up to 15% if needed.
- Three year warranty – the best warranty on the market! (U.S. Only)
- Product And Business Training Available
- In-depth product training provided, on how to use and maintain the system, during installation.
- Receive information on how to charge, ROI and other elements that accompany a successful hydrotherapy program.
- Variable Speed Motor
- Mirage CLASSIC goes from 0.5 mph to 5 mph in 0.1 mph increments.
- Mirage PRO goes from 0.2 mph to 9 mph in 0.1 mph increments.
- Belt can work in forward and reverse as well as be run dry.
- Large Touch Screen Controls
- Easily control the operation of the entire system with the touch of a button!
- Program up to 100 different types of treatment sessions for effortless operation.
- Electrical Requirements:
220V AC, 60 Hz, 50 Amps, single phase
- Plumbing Requirements:
Cold water inlet and a floor drain no less than 2 inches
Treadmill Chamber Specifications (Inside):
Height: 50″ from treadmill belt
Belt surface area for exercising: 22″ long by 44″ wide
- Drive Motor:
2 HP variable speed, AC
- Storage Tank Information:
Holds 500 gallons of water
Weighs approximately 4,000 lb. when filled to capacity
- Speed Ranges:
Mirage CLASSIC goes from 0.5 mph to 5 mph in 0.1 mph increments.
Mirage PRO goes from 0.2 mph to 9 mph in 0.1 mph increments.
Advantages of The Mirage
A brand new option to Rehabilitation
H2O for Fitness offers a new yet affordable product to the field of rehabilitation. The healing power of water has been known to man for centuries. H2O for Fitness has tapped this potential in the form of hydrotherapy and we are excited to present this power in a package called ‘The Mirage’.
The MIRAGE Treadmill
The Mirage is the latest aquatic therapy treadmill offering in the H2O for Fitness product line. With over 75 years of manufacturing experience under their belt, the ‘H2O for Fitness’ team is excited to present this brand new underwater treadmill exclusively designed for humans which will revolutionize the world of hydrotherapy.