The Mirage is a brand new product in the field of hydrotherapy and rehabilitation. H2O for Fitness introduces the Mirage as an innovative hydrotherapy treadmill. Along with aquatic rehabilitation, the Mirage can also be used for fitness training and weight control.The natural buoyancy of water provides a low impact but high intensity workout which is especially important for patients in ‘recovery’ mode. With adjustable water temperatures and water levels, the Mirage makes rehab, fitness training, or weight control a relaxing experience.
The new sleek look of the Mirage allows the treadmill to blend easily into its surroundings even in the most upscale clinics, hospitals, or homes.
The Mirage is designed for function but the designers at H2O for Fitness have kept in mind the maxim “simple is beautiful”. The Mirage is a high quality product that is beautiful, robust, convenient, and user friendly, for both, operator and patient. Being a proud underwater treadmill manufacturer, H2O for Fitness assures a complete hydrotherapeutic treatment for people of all ages and abilities.
With an attractive yet simple touch screen, the Mirage has shown itself to be a user’s delight. The Mirage comes with factory fitted ‘jets’ that are designed to increase resistance throughout a workout session. Additionally, the Mirage’s ‘easy lift’ feature makes cleaning under treadmill a breeze!
The Mirage has a powder coated frame which assures excellent durability. The Mirage comes pre-assembled, which allows for a quick ‘plug and play’ installation. The exercise chamber can easily be rolled through a standard door way, which makes future changes in location for the unit convenient and easy.
For gyms and physical therapy clinics, adding the Mirage as a commercial underwater treadmill makes sense because it is both, a highly profitable investment and a valuable asset that allows them to help people in need reach their fitness and rehabilitation goals.
Ask us for ROI calculation details
We’ll be happy to help you in understanding industry specific details so that you can spend less time in figuring out
the return on your investment and focus more on what you do best! Contact us to learn more about these details.
- Therapeutic Massage with integrated resistance jets
- Resistance jets are vital for water therapy, sports performance training, reintegration, swimming or deep tissue massage.
- These resistance jets come with various levels of water pressure and offer the option to configure at multiple directions.
- Energy Saver mode for weekends
- Reliable, powerful, energy efficient, super quiet pumps.
- Programmable heater embedded with energy saver mode.
- Save energy when not in use.
- Includes Revolutionary Incline Feature.
- Incline the treadmill with the touch of a button on the touch screen.
- Inclines up to 15%; the highest in the market.
- First-year warranty offered for parts and labor.
- Extended warranty and service plans are offered.
- Training for In-Service and Start-Up
- Comprehensive product training, reimbursement, and marketing guidance provided.
- Learn more about ROI, costing, and other factors for business.
- Variable speed motor
- The Mirage – go from 0.5 mph to 5 mph (Mirage Classic) and 0.2 to 9 mph (Mirage PRO) at 0.1 mph increments.
- Belt moves in both directions.
- TouchScreen Control
- Control the operation of the entire system just with the touch of a button!
- Large control panel for ease of operation.
- Up to 100 programmable treatments
- Keep recipes saved for your valued clients.
- Save time and effort. Hassle free operation.
- Electrical Requirements:
220V AC, 60 Hz, 50 Amps, single phase.
- Plumbing Requirements:
Cold water inlet and a floor drain no less than 2 inches.
Exercise Chamber Specifications (inside):
Height: 50” Over walking surface
Area available for exercising: 22” X 44”
- Drive Motor:
2 HP variable speed, AC
- Storage Tank Dimensions:
74″ long x 31″ wide x 70″ high. Approximate weight with 500 gallons of water: 4000 pounds
- Speed Range:
0.5 mph to 5 mph (Mirage Classic), 0.2 mph to 9 mph (Mirage PRO) with 0.1 mph speed increments.
Advantages of The Mirage
A brand new option to Rehabilitation
H2O for Fitness offers a new yet affordable product to the field of rehabilitation. The healing power of water has been known to man for centuries. H2O for Fitness has tapped this potential in the form of hydrotherapy and we are excited to present this power in a package called ‘The Mirage’.
The MIRAGE Treadmill
The Mirage is the latest aquatic therapy treadmill offering in the H2O for Fitness product line. With over 75 years of manufacturing experience under their belt, the ‘H2O for Fitness’ team is excited to present this brand new underwater treadmill exclusively designed for humans which will revolutionize the world of hydrotherapy.